Abdulrasheed Kashamu Visits Traditional Rulers in Ijebu Igbo
I cannot start my journey to the House without notifying my fathers in Ijebu Igbo. Our traditional rulers and institutions remain sacred and we must continue to cherish and preserve them.
Special thanks to:
• The Orimolusi of Ijebu Igbo, His Royal Majesty, Oba Lawrence Adebajo,
• The Sopen Lukale of Oke Sopen – Oba Mufutau Yusuf
• The Olokine of Ojowo – Alaiyeluwa Oba Abdulrasheed Abayomi Banjo
• The Keegbo of Atikori – Oba Ibitoye Solaja, JP
• My father’s bosom friend Oba Stephen Adeleke Adekoya (the Bejeroku Of Oke Agbo)
• Abijaparako of Japara Kingdom – Oba Adewale Aderemi Ogunye
• Other members of the council.
Your royal blessings mean a lot to me and the advice will not be taken lightly. Thank you for the warm reception when I and my team members paid a visit this morning.
I say Kabiyesi o.
Like said earlier, I am fully committed and I pledge to serve the people of Ijebu Igbo through proactive and quality legislation, excellent representation and responsive oversight functions.